Finally, the ITB new intake result came out and I was selected to be one of the students for the “B. Eng. (Hons) in Electrical and Communication Engineering” along with Yani, Zaniza, Beb, Azmi, Shat and Lim. It’s July already and BSP HND new recruitment open day for HDTS haven’t out yet. Therefore, ITB came first so I took this ITB.
Yes the course is 4 years! It was very long especially for us from HND who took 2 ½ years to earned our qualification. At first we didn’t really ‘happy’ when we knew about it because there were still confusion over working. However, this is a Degree! Other way is getting scholarship to overseas study for 2 or 3 years but it was totally impossible for me. Besides, all supports and congrats greetings from my friends made me happy for ITB.
I have accepted ITB and began preparing. I had made the payment, prepared photocopy of stuff, bought some new attire and prepared my stationery. Another left is preparing my heart and mind for it. I will register on 18th July 2009! Soon and just a few more days! We will start school on 27th July 2009! That was quicker than I thought!
I can felt it now that my life will change. It’s a new life but no ending. Everything before will not end and will continue into this new life. I was excited & happy but also sad & scared. Everyone will work eventually while I will be student and resumed my student life but with different story, friends and situations so it will never be the same. But life goes on, we will be able to suit and get use to it.
I’m not sure about my blog. Will I still update my blog? Will anyone view my blog while they are going to be busy? Will there be many ECE 22 stuff here? I think it will be mostly about my new life but there should be some still about us. We will still meet and I will still be able to write about us ECE 22. Besides, I have created ece22nd blog for us to get updated or reminisce of the old times. I hope I can keep get updated about everyone, ECE 22, o4/o5 and the HGO.
However, I’m afraid I won’t be active with my blog anymore. Therefore, I think my blog will came to end. End of the season. Thanks for keep visiting my blog although I knew it wasn’t that much. =P Besides, long time didn't see a friend of mine whom I thought as my mentor in bloggin’. Where are you man? Nevermind, soon we will meet. =P *LOL*
This July archive is going to be the last. For this July I will post special post mostly text with less (or no at all) pictures like an essay again. *LOL* I will try my best to put in appropriate picture though.
If there will be another post after July, it would be a brand new story and a new season. Well, I will call it as “Chiemz: The Story, The Adventure II”. Hahaha! Just kidding!
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment